E-Supply / E-Commerce
On January 11th, 2021, General Dynamics Electric Boat (EB) transitioned to an Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for our Supply Chain Management operations. We made this change to build a more digital supply chain system, improve process efficiency, and strengthen our collaboration with our Suppliers.
Oracle iSupplier Training Materials:
The following materials will help you complete your registration steps and help you navigate through iSupplier:
|Supplier Registration Job Aid||Topic 1: How to Register as a Supplier in Oracle iSupplier|
Topic 2: Create or Modify Supplier User
Topic 3: Manage Supplier Site Information
|Managing Oracle iSupplier Job Aid||Topic 1: Supplier Notifications|
Topic 2: Favorites
Topic 3: Respond to Assessment
Topic 4: View Purchase Order
Topic 5: Respond to a Request for Quote (RFQ)
Topic 6: Create Invoice
Topic 7: Create an Advanced Shipping Notice (New)
|OQE Submission in Oracle iSupplier Job Aid||Topic 1: Submit OQE in iSupplier (New)|
Topic 2: Submit an LOA with EB Form 2678 in iSupplier (New)
|Suppliers Registration and Login Troubleshooting Tips||Common issues and troubleshooting tips to resolve them.|
iSupplier SupportIf you have issues or questions while logging in to or using iSupplier,
- First reference the trouble shooting tips we have outlined and review training materials
- If you continue to experience issues, contact your Buyer for assistance.
- If your Buyer is not able to solve your issue, contact the EB Supplier Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information to help us better support you:
- Your work email address
- EB Vendor Number
- Your work location
- Best phone number to reach you
- The user name you are using to log in (this is in the EB iSupplier Welcome Email, in the format email@example.com)
- Name of your main EB Buying contact
- Attempted action in iSupplier
- Detailed description of the problem (include error message if applicable and attach screen shot)
- iSupplier URL you were using when you received the error
- Can you replicate the problem? (please reference the trouble shooting tips as they may resolve your issue)
- Are other people in your organization having the same issue?
SPARs is an important tool for all Electric Boat suppliers. The links below provide access and learning aids.
GD e-Supply Network
The General Dynamics e-Suppy Network (GD ESN) is used as a secure bidding portal and often as a project management tool for collaboration with suppliers. The links below provide access and learning aids.