On January 11th, 2021, General Dynamics Electric Boat (EB) transitioned to an Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for our Supply Chain Management operations. We made this change to build a more digital supply chain system, improve process efficiency, and strengthen our collaboration with our Suppliers.
Oracle iSupplier Training Materials:
The following materials will help you complete your registration steps and help you navigate through iSupplier:
|Supplier Registration Job Aid||Topic 1: How to Register as a Supplier in Oracle iSupplier|
Topic 2: Create or Modify Supplier User
Topic 3: Manage Supplier Site Information
|Managing Oracle iSupplier Job Aid||Topic 1: Supplier Notifications|
Topic 2: Favorites
Topic 3: Respond to Assessment
Topic 4: View Purchase Order
Topic 5: Respond to a Request for Quote (RFQ)
Topic 6: Create Invoice
Topic 7: Create an Advanced Shipping Notice (New)
|OQE and LOA Submission in Oracle iSupplier Job Aid||Topic 1: Submit OQE in iSupplier (New)|
Topic 2: Submit an LOA with EB Form 2678 in iSupplier (New)
|Suppliers Registration and Login Troubleshooting Tips||Common issues and troubleshooting tips to resolve them.|
iSupplier SupportIf you have issues or questions while logging in to or using iSupplier,
- First reference the trouble shooting tips we have outlined and review training materials
- If you continue to experience issues, contact your Buyer for assistance.
- If your Buyer is not able to solve your issue, contact the EB Supplier Help Desk at email@example.com and provide the following information to help us better support you:
- Your work email address
- EB Vendor Number
- Your work location
- Best phone number to reach you
- The user name you are using to log in (this is in the EB iSupplier Welcome Email, in the format firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Name of your main EB Buying contact
- Attempted action in iSupplier
- Detailed description of the problem (include error message if applicable and attach screen shot)
- iSupplier URL you were using when you received the error
- Can you replicate the problem? (please reference the trouble shooting tips as they may resolve your issue)
- Are other people in your organization having the same issue?
SPARs is an important tool for all Electric Boat suppliers. The links below provide access and learning aids.
EXOSTAR is a US third party cloud-based service provider providing a platform within which Electric Boat and its non-US suppliers or potential suppliers of goods and services may securely exchange information.
For access to EXOSTAR for Electric Boat activities please contact your Electric Boat buyer.